HOME PAGE


NEWS


"Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice and most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition" Steve Job-Apple founder



Tuesday, October 25, 2011

EXPRESS YOURSELF IN POEM

Super Mom

Picasso mother-child(Internet)







 
Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.
You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.
You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.
I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!
 
 
By Joanna Fuchs
 
Source:poemsource.com 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 

I Will Be There

Author: Mark Hrab 

image is illustrated , taken from scenicreflections


Whenever you are cold
I will be there to warm you up.

Whenever you are sick
I will be there to make you feel better.

Whenever you are in need
I will be there for you.

Whenever you shed a tear
I will be there for you to cry on.

Whenever you want a hug or a kiss
I will be there.

Till my last breath
I will always be there for you
Until the very end.
-------------------------
 

My Darling, You Are My Life 

By Andy Hughes

image from scenicreflection

 


You are the stars in my night time,
You are the blue sky in my day,
You are the water in my ocean,
You are the light showing me the way,
You are the sunshine in my eyes,
You are the wind blowing through my hair,
You are the beating in my heart,
You are my life - you're always there. 




source:1lovepoem
 ---------------------------------
A Cute Poem For A Cute Girl
 by Nicholas Gordon

You changed my world with a blink of an eye
That is something that I cannot deny
You put my soul from worst to best
That is why I treasure you my dearest Marites

You just don't know what you have done for me
You even pushed me to the best that I can be
You really are an angel sent from above
To take care of me and shower with love. 





source: shortlovepoems 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Defines Success

What is the journey to success?
Success is not gained by defeat
Success does not occur over night
Success can emerge at any age

Success is working to full potential
Success is courage
Success is lending a hand
Success is not listening to negativity
Success is being positive
Success is living your life instead of the life of others
Success is being proud
Success is overcoming obstacles
Success is striving
Success is listening to your heart

Most of all success is accepting
What you have accomplished


Alisha Ricks  







source:poemhunter

No comments:

Post a Comment