HOME PAGE


NEWS


"Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice and most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition" Steve Job-Apple founder



Thursday, December 8, 2011

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's Kids Don't Think They're "Cool"

Celebrity Moms
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's Kids Don't Think They're "Cool"Credit: Scott Larson/Splash News Online
Even the Jolie-Pitt kids get embarrassed by mom and dad.
In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, AngelinaJolie, 36, says her six children with partner Brad Pitt, 47, don't consider them to be very hip, despite their A-list status.

"Fortunately, I've scored some points at home because of Kung Fu Panda. They love Tigress, who is my alternate personality," Jolie says. "Otherwise, they think Brad and I are just so not cool."

Kung Fu Panda 2 earned a staggering $663 million worldwide, which means Jolie will likely get to reprise her voiceover role in a third animated feature. Naturally, Jolie's children -- Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 6, Shiloh, 5 and twins Vivienne and Knox, 3 -- would pose no objections.

"We are in discussions," Jolie says coyly. "I love animation because you get to do things you don't normally get to. For one, I could bring my kids and wear my pajamas, and hang out with [director JenniferYuh Nelson]. And my character is just so badass."
There are other perks, too. "Eating pizza is the hardest stunt we did!" Jolie joked.

No comments:

Post a Comment